Jacksons Law Firm is seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Secretary to join their Stockton office team. This is a full time position based at the firm's Stockton office. The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
The successful applicant will be required to provide full conveyancing support for the residential team, including full secretarial duties and administration of the conveyancing process.
Applicants should have:
- previous experience working in a similar role;
- a good telephone manner and demonstrable client care skills;
- good organisational and administrative skills;
- good typing speeds, combined with accuracy, including audio typing skills;
- a high degree of IT literacy.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to Adrienne Patterson at email@example.com.