Latimer Hinks Solicitors are seeking a Legal Secretary to work with their Property Team. Previous experience is required. Salary dependent upon experience. This is a full time position.
The ideal candidate will be working in a busy office environment and will be expected to manage a multitude of tasks.
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Completion of legal forms and documents
- Diary management
- Assisting Clients with queries
- Email and call management
- General administration tasks
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm
- Experience using case management system preferred
- An excellent eye for detail ensuring quality and accuracy
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure
- Provide support as part of a team but with ability to work independently
- Competent in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages
How To Apply
Please apply in the first instance by email to Nicola Neilson at email@example.com attaching your CV, or telephone on 01325 341500 for an informal chat.